Terms and Conditions
Suffix is owned and operated by Entantoquebê, Lda and Nor267, Lda. By using Suffix, you automatically agree to these Terms, so please read them carefully. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Suffix.me.
- Suffix is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Suffix at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username and password to obtain required information for Instagram API. We don’t store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
- Suffix has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Suffix.me shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
- An expected amount of sales is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality and interest of your content and links.
- We can’t guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of service.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via your bank, PayPal or EasyPay.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- We also reserve the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, without any notice or liability to you, to:
- terminate your right to use or access the Site, or any portion thereof;
- block or prevent your future access to and use of all or any portion of the Site or Content;
- change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site or Content;
- impose limits on the Site or Content.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- By signing up for a Suffix account, you agree to the potential opportunity to have your brand featured on our website.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Portugal, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
- The service begins when we confirm your initial payment. We will charge you the fee stated at the time of purchase. If you sign up for a recurring monthly subscription, you will be billed monthly.
- Once the fee has been charged at the start of each month, that charge is final and no refund is available. The fee is subject to change—but we’ll always notify you beforehand.
- You can cancel anytime by visiting your payment page or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Canceling your monthly subscription stops the charge at the start of your next billing term—but your service will continue through the end of your current term. If you sign up for only 1 month, your service will automatically end 31 days from the date you submit payment.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.